Interactive Software Limited – Our Core Values
Interactive Software’s core values are:
To be ethical and respect diversity
- Committed to acting with integrity at all times and is ethical in how it conducts its business.
- Treat its employees and customers as individuals and respects their diversity, experience, approach and ideas.
The buck stops here
- Accept accountability and responsibility for its own actions and results.
- Aim to promise only what it can deliver and deliver more than it promised.
- Focus on finding solutions and delivering results.
- Involve others in product and service development to seek to future proof solutions.
- Solicit and provide honest feedback without regard to position.
- Admit mistakes and learn from them.
- Committed to the success of the team.
- Teams may work independantly but are interdependant.
- Actively engage in discussions and support decisions once made.
- Aim to promote a positive, optimistic, enjoyable and safe environment in which to work.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude to get the job done.
- Help people to be their best by providing coaching and feedback.
- Be proud of the company, its brand and its people.
- Never forget that we exist to serve customers.
- Will always seek to promote the intellectual property in the products and team.
- Make people feel valued and appreciated.
Better has No Finish Line
- Promote innovation within the business and transfer this into our customer solutions.
- Commit to continuous improvement and willingness to change.
- Never underestimate the competition.
- Seek wisdom from others and learn and improve.
- Make the tough calls to ensure the company’s long term success is not comprimised.
- Actively engage in discussions and support decisions once they are made.
- Stop processes, activities and procedures that slow the company down and don’t add value.
- Deal with people and issues directly and try to avoid hidden agendas.