Entrust – Inspiring Futures
Implements Achiever Training Management Software
Staffordshire County Council was under pressure to introduce greater efficiency and reduced administrative costs into their processes.
After a year-long search for a company who would invest in its Education support services, including staff training, Staffordshire County Council announced a pioneering joint venture with – the new venture was rebranded as “Entrust”.
As part of Capita’s largest ever UK acquisition, Entrust carried out a comprehensive review and identified their existing training management software, supplied by Interactive Software (ISL), as the best booking, marketing and CRM solution to underpin business transformation and growth going forward – initiating a major programme of work.
Entrust were looking to digitalise and consolidate all of their data into one usable source of information. There were also significant opportunities for business-process automation and efficiency savings.
- Entrusts’ processes were initially manual and paper-based, causing significant cost and time inefficiencies
- Entrust communicated largely via paper which no longer met their customers’ needs
- Historically the service was managed reactively responding to customer demand, moving to a proactive sales model meant that marketing and CRM functionality was required
The first step was for ISL’s team of Consultants to review the requirements of the new Partnership, identifying key business bottlenecks and suggesting recommendations that aligned with Entrusts’ strategic goals. These included;
- Limited payment options as courses had previously been treated as costs centres, these needed to be transformed to a revenue generator
- Requirement for new online 24/7 booking options including ‘PAY NOW’ functionality
- Entrust needed one central repository of data where all enquiries and bookings were available for reporting purposes
Once the strategic review had taken place, Entrust then worked with their Consultant from Interactive Software to transform specific business processes, including;
- Remove duplicated, manual processes through streamlining, digitisation and automation
- Implement proactive digital Marketing and move to email communications
- Implement a new customer portal and website allowing individuals and representatives to make bookings and manage their own details
- Publish course information in real time to their website
- Take 24/7 online bookings using multiple payment options
- Enhance revenue opportunities and cash flow through instant, automated invoicing
At a time when schools are under pressure to manage budgets more effectively, Entrusts’ training management software project has reduced administrative pressure and created greater efficiency, resulting in;
- Immediately reduced costs, greatly improved customer experience and creation of a robust, sustainable and commercially-viable business operation
- Increased awareness, enquiries and conversion rates – whilst managing and growing key accounts
- All business enquiries, bookings and reporting now stored and in one place and available for reporting purposes
- Removed back office burden and created “free” resource which could be allocated to high-value activities through automation
- Due to its success and business model, Entrust Staffordshire now services other regions throughout the UK.