Premier Training International
Implements Achiever Training Management Software
In 2004 Premier Training International (PTI) had a problem – the business was held together by a patchwork of IT systems, access databases and infinite spreadsheets – all creaking under the strain of change and not up to the task of driving the growth the organisation was looking for.
Nick Caines, IT Manager at PTI, was given the task of finding a single training management software solution which could be used across the business and that incorporated training, booking and administration – but which also included targeted marketing and customer relationship management (CRM) to help PTI identify and win more business.
In addition to new business critical systems, PTI needed to implement and reinforce a set of fundamental working practices, if they were to be truly successful in realising their ambitious growth targets.
Information was in silos and did not provide business visibility, while outdated manual processes encouraged human error and duplicated tasks.
PTI had “the vision” – now they needed the structure, systems and strategy to deliver it.
- Fragmented IT systems, databases and spreadsheets
- One single, stable solution required
- Reputation and growth plans were at risk
PTI wanted a supplier that acted as an extension to their business, translating end-user problems and business information into effective solutions and strategy.
PTI were looking for a software partner who also focused on the experience and successful outcome for the learner.
- Looking for a “partner” to understand the business, brand and vision
- A single, clear view of the customer and wider market was essential
- A diverse range of courses with complex structures needed managing
PTI wanted to join-up their course building, Marketing & Sales, booking, and reporting functions using the most efficient workflows.
Full business integration would allow productivity, visibility and collaboration to thrive.
- Operational processes and best practices needed challenging
- Trigger alerts, automation and streamlining were implemented to reduce admin time and costs
- Data consolidated to deliver clear business insight and the early identification of opportunities and risks
Nick knew that “true” integrated training management software would not only solve his current problems, but support the business with its future plans.
Choosing a pre-configured software solution delivered immediate impact and strong ROI.
- Acquired by leading US-based Learning Solutions Provider
- First Health & Fitness company to offer 24/7 online course bookings
- New business ventures opened in Dubai and India
- Now identifying opportunities with new and existing customers using powerful CRM