To be ethical and respect diversity
• Committed to acting with integrity at all times and is ethical in how it conducts its business.
• Treat its employees and customers as individuals and respects their diversity, experience, approach and ideas.
The buck stops here
• Accept accountability and responsibility for its own actions and results.
• Aim to promise only what it can deliver and deliver more than it promised.
• Focus on finding solutions and delivering results.
• Involve others in product and service development to seek to future proof solutions.
• Solicit and provide honest feedback without regard to position.
• Admit mistakes and learn from them.
• Committed to the success of the team.
• Teams may work independently but are interdependent.
• Actively engage in discussions and support decisions once made.
• Aim to promote a positive, optimistic, enjoyable and safe environment in which to work.
• Have a ‘can do’ attitude to get the job done.
• Help people to be their best by providing coaching and feedback.
• Be proud of the company, its brand and its people.
• Never forget that we exist to serve customers.
• Will always seek to promote the intellectual property in the products and team.
• Make people feel valued and appreciated.
Better has No Finish Line
• Promote innovation within the business and transfer this into our customer solutions.
• Commit to continuous improvement and willingness to change.
• Never underestimate the competition.
• Seek wisdom from others and learn and improve.
• Make the tough calls to ensure the company’s long -term success is not compromised.
• Actively engage in discussions and support decisions once they are made.
• Stop processes, activities and procedures that slow the company down and don’t add value.
• Deal with people and issues directly and try to avoid hidden agendas.