A tried and trusted approach combining understanding,
communication and expertise
With over 20 years experience
in the CRM software industry, ISL know that choosing the right software is only the first step to successful customer relationship management.
That’s why we provide an experienced and supportive project team who ensure that your new training management system will meet your business goals, remove your business pains and is tailored to your precise working practices.
Interactive Software’s project team consists of Project Managers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts, System Configurators, Trainers, Testers and Developers and uses a tried and tested AIM methodology – which is firmly based on PRINCE2 principles.
Interactive Software’s project approach also encourages knowledge transfer, empowering your internal project team and allowing them to take greater system ownership going forward.
Our project implementation cycle
- Immerse ourselves in your business – becoming part of it
- Identify your pains and opportunities
- Define and prioritise your goals
- Map your most efficient workflows
- Understand what information needs to be captured
- Understand what information you need to get out
- Design a system that complements and enhances your business
- Give you a test environment to support understanding
- Build and develop any specific requirements
- Design a customer-focused training plan
- Conduct robust and extensive User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Trained and confident, you and your team are ready to go
- Your system receives full sign-off
- Your fully-configured system is moved into a live environment
- The customer portal enables effective communication so you always know what is going on