Achiever Medical LIMS analytics drive change and deliver insight to your lab
Achiever Medical LIMS harnesses the power of the industry standard DevExpress Dashboard Designer to deliver business intelligence and data analytics that gives you insight into your lab’s performance and productivity. Helping you make more informed decisions and providing early notification of potential issues, so you can take action to minimise impact.
DevExpress Dashboards are fully integrated with the LIMS. This means that you can access the editor and run dashboards from within the system. Also, you can control access to the dashboards through the LIMS’ standard role and profile permissions.
Create integrated dashboards and analytics without code
What’s more, you can use Achiever Medical LIMS’ query builder to create data sources for the dashboards. As a result, the dashboards automatically honour any data security permissions you’ve defined. Also, you don’t have to get to grips with linking tables and database design. Making your data even more accessible for users and super users when it comes to dashboard creation – while safeguarding sensitive information. Users can also drill down into individual records by opening details screens to reveal the underlying data.
Achiever Medical LIMS dashboard library
Achiever Medical provides a library of integrated dashboards to drive change and bring benefits to your lab from day one. Each dashboard has been carefully crafted to display information about your team, processes, and samples. So, you can see at a glance how your lab is performing and where any adjustments need to be made. As a result, you can see the impact of any changes you make in real-time in the latest dashboard figures.
Outlined below are just some of the dashboards available in the suite and the insight you can receive.
Storage dashboards for improved capacity planning
LIMS Storage Capacity Dashboard
Interactive storage dashboards give lab managers, compliance officers and lab technicians insight into storage usage over defined periods. Highlighting peak storage periods and longer term storage needs to maximise storage usage.
- Maximise storage capacity across multiple locations
- Maximise storage usage by identifying peak times
- Improve multi-team and site collaboration
Sample activity dashboards for productivity and resource management
LIMS Sample Activity and Events Dashboard
Discover how your samples are being used, where, when and by whom.
- Optimise resources by identifying potential resource and process bottlenecks
- Increase productivity
- Improve quality by identifying training or upskilling needs
Sample request dashboards for improved collaboration and service
LIMS Sample Requests Dashboard
Learn which samples are the most frequently requested by internal and external collaborators.
- Improve quality of products offered by identifying most requested samples
- Improve resource planning by identifying peak request times/periods
- Reduce costs by identifying least requested samples
Patient recruitment and retention dashboards
LIMS Patient Recruitment and Consent Withdrawal Dashboards
Understand patient behaviour and consent requirements in addition to when and why patients withdraw consent and participation.
- Improve patient recruitment and study planning
- Increase patient diversity
- Increase patient retention by understanding withdrawal reasons
Compliance and auditing dashboards
LIMS CAPA Dashboard
Monitoring lab performance, productivity and quality so you can take action promptly to minimise costs and resources.
- Increase/maintain regulatory compliance
- Improve SOPs /evidence compliance
- Reduce impact of potential non-compliance by identifying issues/missing documentation