‘CM-Path Biobanking Workshop – Do We Really Need Another Biobank?’ is focused on the challenges affecting new and existing Biobanks. The Biobanking Workshop will bring together experts offering real-world advice on topics ranging from funders expectations to quality and sustainability. Whether you are a new or established Biobank, our experienced business analysts are ready to help you solve your Biobank data challenges.
Our Achiever Medical solution has successfully helped improve our Biobank customers’ data quality whilst allowing them to meet their researchers’ requirements.
In addition, we are working closely with the UKCRC Tissue Directory and Coordination Centre to offer integrated tools within our Achiever Medical solution to connect to its Tissue Directory. These tools will enable our customers to provide researchers with greater access to and visibility of the samples available. Therefore, raising the profile of Biobanks and encouraging greater collaboration between academia, industry and the NHS.
If you want to discuss your Biobank’s data challenges our team of experts offer advice on:
- Complying with the Human Tissue Act (HTA) without adding to your researchers’ workload
- Managing informed consent data and ethics approvals to verify sample usage
- Securely sharing data with researchers via online catalogues and portals
- Managing patient identifiable data and restricting access to secure data
- Migrating data from spreadsheets and legacy systems into a new system
- Integrating with other applications, including instruments
- Submitting data to the UKCRC Tissue Directory
For more information on the ‘CM-Path Biobanking Workshop – Do We Really Need Another Biobank?’ event please visit http://cmpath.ncri.org.uk/cm-path-events/biobanking-workshop-2/
Find out more about connecting your Biobank to the UKCRC Tissue Directory
Struggling with the quality of your Biobank data
Ready to solve your Biobank’s challenges now
Contact our team to discuss your issues and see how we have helped other Biobanks improve their data quality and process efficiency.