No way to search using the information you have available? Constrained by search logic or unsure what the logic is? Have to search again to find related records?
Not only are the above annoying and time consuming, but risk duplication with the wrong records being updated, misreporting, loss of data integrity and an admin overhead.
Achiever Medical LIMS provides a flexible and reliable search mechanism, designed to avoid the above.
- Standard search grids and tickers provide pre-filtered, focussed starting points
- Search bars give you control over the search logic and conditions available
- Default search values and standardised search lists, avoid unnecessary typing and ensure you use the values that were used on data entry
- Display columns with filters provide additional layers of searching
- A key word search can be enabled
- A Query builder where bespoke queries can be built, including the ability to search for null values
- Achiever Medical LIMS supervisors can be shown how to evolve the searching provided, to match business processes
- Fundamental record result grids display a preview, where you access commonly used functions
- Results grids contain links to open the record being looked for, alongside links to related records
- Records themselves have drill-thrus and further search grids to provide access to related records.
And if all else fails, a merge tool allows duplicate records to be resolved…but prevention is better than cure.